Listen via iTunes
Subscribe to Podcast Feed
Unspeakable banjo-wielding monstrosity Chris Rippey joins Mark, Nick, and Jason as they discuss John Scalzi's Redshirts, I.N.J. Culbard's adapation of H.P. Lovecraft's At the Mountains of Madness, Alphas Season Two, and the many, many reasons Russell Crowe should have nothing to do with The Dark Tower film adaptation. Or anything else, really.
- Curiosity lands on Mars!
- Redshirts by John Scalzi ALD | WorldCat
- At the Mountains of Madness by I.N.J. Culbard and H.P. Lovecraft ALD | WorldCat
- Alphas season two ALD [season one] | WorldCat [season one]
- Curiosity parachuting
- Mansions of Madness
- Arkham Horror
- De Profundis
- Sequel to X-Men: First Class will be X-Men: Days of FuturePast
- X-Men: The Animated Series WorldCat
- The Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes ALD | WorldCat
- Dark Tower adaptation just might feature Russell Crowe asRoland
- Conclusion to epic DC's Who's Who battle between Mark and Nick